iOS build failing to deploy

What does it mean? I have checked the settings and tried to build/Archive, Working fine locally.

@gaurav.passi that command is to create a build for preview app (hosted on appetize.io) in dashboard. If you can make make an Archived build locally then you should be good to deploy it to testFlight / app store using Transporter app (or xcode command)

@tony @Crowdbotics_Dan @dmitrii.k

The new developer for this project is facing the same issue as outlined in this thread, tried the steps aforementioned but no success from their side

CC: @shahraizali could you provide some more context here?

hey there guys! yeah so I implemented apple login and been wanting to deploy but ios was not deploying for a couple if weeks due to expired payment plan. Today the plan is now again updated and I deployed it and facing this build fail issue.

looks like a FBSDKCoreKit issue. Looking around for solution I saw this thread looks like other devs have already faced it so wanted to have some help/suggestion for the resolution of the issue.

@tony for testing the fastlane build locally looks like I need access apple-certificates repo it is required during the build process.

@shahraizali you may retrieve the apple cert which pinned in "How do I ... ?" slack channel. @saif.murtaza may help you to have the apple cert

Today the plan is now again updated and I deployed it and facing this build fail issue.

the review shows the app build started failing after apple-authen feature added to the app. so, please make sure it can be built successfully on your local dev env. Alternatively, you can upload the ipa file to app store connect using Transport tool

@shahraizali I believe I have provided you with the apple-related info, let me know if your missing anything else there