Run react-native application

Priority: Medium
Request: How can i run react-native app in linux?
Project ID: myHelpa-15611
Project Link: https://github.com/crowdbotics-apps/myhelpa-15611
Staging Link:
Additional Info: I have a problem, i am trying to run the react-native app but when i try to use npx react-native run-android i get the problem i attached.

info Running jetifier to migrate libraries to AndroidX. You can disable it using “–no-jetifier” flag.
Jetifier found 2693 file(s) to forward-jetify. Using 4 workers…
info JS server already running.
info Installing the app…

FAILURE: Build completed with 2 failures.

1: Task failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:app’.

A problem occurred starting process ‘command ‘security’’

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    ==============================================================================

2: Task failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

compileSdkVersion is not specified.

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 1s

error Failed to install the app. Make sure you have the Android development environment set up: Introduction · React Native. Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.
Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081

FAILURE: Build completed with 2 failures.

1: Task failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:app’.

A problem occurred starting process ‘command ‘security’’

• Try:

2: Task failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

compileSdkVersion is not specified.

• Try:

BUILD FAILED in 1s

at checkExecSyncError (node:child_process:636:11)
at execFileSync (node:child_process:654:15)
at runOnAllDevices (/home/beatrix/iconosDeveloping/myhelpa-15611/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/build/commands/runAndroid/runOnAllDevices.js:74:39)
at buildAndRun (/home/beatrix/iconosDeveloping/myhelpa-15611/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/build/commands/runAndroid/index.js:158:41)
at /home/beatrix/iconosDeveloping/myhelpa-15611/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/build/commands/runAndroid/index.js:125:12
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:93:5)
at async Command.handleAction (/home/beatrix/iconosDeveloping/myhelpa-15611/node_modules/react-native/node_modules/@react-native-community/cli/build/cliEntry.js:160:7)

A little push to this. Any help @dmitrii.k @Crowdbotics_Dan @charath? :pray:

@german.casas, thanks for writing in!

I’m afraid our support will be limited here, since you’ve mady many modifications to your codebase.

But have tried following the suggestions in the error message? In particular: