Server logs are not available

Priority: High
Request: Want to see the server logs so I can debug the issue we are facing during testing.
Project ID: proud-forest-23287
Project Link: https://app.crowdbotics.com/dashboard/app/23287
@dmitrii.k @anand

Hi @jahanzaib.akhter, thanks for posting!

I’m sorry you’ve had this issue. There seems to be a bug in the Dashboard that affects a small subset of apps and prevents it from showing the logs. We’re investigating.

In the meantime, please try to debug locally using Docker Compose (all necessary files and instructions are already included with your repository).

FYI, I don’t see any recent errors in your logs, but I do see you need to generate some migrations:

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/environ/environ.py:639: UserWarning: Error reading .env - if you're not configuring your environment separately, check this.
  "environment separately, check this." % env_file)
Operations to perform:
  Apply all migrations: account, admin, auction, auction_app, auth, authtoken, categories, chat, chat_user_profile, contenttypes, djstripe, fcm_django, home, listing, notification_app, sessions, sites, socialaccount, taggit, users
Running migrations:
  No migrations to apply.
  Your models have changes that are not yet reflected in a migration, and so won't be applied.
  Run 'manage.py makemigrations' to make new migrations, and then re-run 'manage.py migrate' to apply them.

Thanks @dmitrii.k for your kind reply, can you let me know when the server logs available?