Weekly Product Training Sessions (July 13 Developer Update)

Hello Crowdbotics Crew!

We wanted to invite you to Product Training! It is offered every Wednesday at 8 am Pacific, and is coordinated by Julian Capps. This regular training kicked off last week, and you can watch the recording of the first session here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LFEucUrRG8UrsRVAnveeEcaOaqWdBtZR?usp=sharing

And, you should receive a calendar invitation, but just in case, you can hop on the zoom call this Wednesday, June 15, at 8 am Pacific from this zoom link:

See you there!

@john i am looking forward to join / access recordings to develop my skills to develop app using app builder. i was trying to access the above recorded session drive URL but it seems like i don’t have access. i am also registered for the weekly Wednesday webinar & for that also i didn’t get any email to join.
basically i am trying to develop MVP1 of my app using crowdbotics app builder and i would need your teams support to better understand how i could utilize the templates (though it shows verified template apps, still failing when deploying as it is)to make my custom app.

Hi! Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry that you’re having trouble accessing the product training video. I’ve put in a request to add you to that folder – you should see it come through to your email address.

I’m not sure why you didn’t receive an invite to this week’s training session. That is an automated email, so I will review what might have gone wrong. Please note that there will be no product training next Wednesday, Dec 23.

I also see that you have posted about this issue with the Task App verified template in our General category. I have directed our team’s attention to your topic, so look for a response soon!

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks John. Your help is appreciated. i will wait for sometime for those resolutions. i would be more happy to attend any upcoming sessions.