Browser extension

Expenses App is a web extension to help users to easily manage their finances, with the app it is possible to add new expenses, remove them from the list, and also see graphs of the expenses saved.

Link to install the extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/igor-expenses-app/bedddifakjpgjbcbkcpalncdjajfplkl

I have checked out the extension.

Awesome Job

Comment -

On the chart section, you can show a line chart by default.

Though one more thing previous expense don’t show when I try it two-three times.

Is it a feature or a bug?

I have checked and tested out the app and it looks great.

I noticed something weird though. I have to click outside of the text field before the value I type shows up. Is this a bug or an intended feature?

I also have another question: Did you use a framework for developing this extension? And what would that be?

Hi @gaurav, thank you for the comments. This is definitely not a feature, I’ll try to replicate this behavior and fix any possible bugs.

Hi @lorence, thank you for the comments. This is not a feature, I’ll try to replicate this behavior and fix any possible bugs. I developed this extension using the Scaffold for browser extensions, bootstrap, css, html and javascript.

1 Like