S3 keys in Production and Staging

Priority: Medium
Request: Client has requested S3 keys for Staging and Production. Project has been migrated to client infrastructure recently.
Project ID: undercard-18898

Hi @jorge.m, thanks for posting!

S3 is part of our infrastructure, for various reasons it’s impossible to provide keys (including regular rotation for security reasons) for direct use.

I would advise you to set up S3 buckets under customer’s AWS account and transfer the files there.

Hi @dmitrii.k .

Client has set up both S3 buckets and is ready to initiate the transfer. Please have a look to his instructions and let me know when completed. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I have two buckets setup on our AWS account - one for staging and one for production

Since you are the owner you need to initiate the transfer as per steps 1 and 2 of this guide: Copy Amazon S3 objects from another AWS account | AWS re:Post

I will need from you your amazon resource name(ARN) as per step 4 so that I can modify my bucket policies to grant you permission to upload to my buckets (edited)

Hi @jorge.m, I’ve DM’d you the credentials the client can use to complete the transfer.

Happy coding!